But Bernie, would they also...exhibit the sense of humor so
necessary for dealing with the ravages of a chronic,
incurable brain disease...show tolerance for the emotional
lability that is part and parcel of Parkinson's disease? Or
would they be members of the Parkinsn Police, rooting out
those foolhardy enough to post anything that might be
construed as not technical enough? There we poor PWP's sit,
fingers poised on keyboard, silently querying...PD vs.
NON-PD, humor vs. non-humor,
PIEN-OR-Sparkle-OR-A-List-OR-should I just give up and go
back to bed?   Carole Hercun