THIS IS BEING RE-POSTED ESPECIALLY FOR NEW MEMBERS:

Well friends, what goes around, comes around--we've worked our way
through this NON-PD matter many times  in the years I've been on PIEN
and since I started CARE in Nov. 1995. There are always plenty of
folks on both sides---and of course no way of taking a vote of the
"majority"  (and BTW, we Quakers don't vote, anyway --and  we
eventually get unity ! )

Because I helped a little bit in drafting the guidelines for PIEN,
and for CARE as well, I understand the wish to maintain a focus on
the reason we are here and the problems we share---but I guess I
thought the tragedy of 9/11 was one of those shared problems that
people needed to " vent about" as one person put it.

I will offer, since many have requested the "alternative information"
I and others have shared recently,and say they appreciate getting
perspectives not  always covered in the news media, to put together a
little"distribution list "of those on both PIEN and CARE who want to
receive these posts.  I can then fwd them offlist to those persons,
and the purity of PD discourse will no longer be threatened <G>

SO---if you want to be part of such a list, please email me OFF
either PIEN or CARE (never mind if you have already done so--I got
the idea from you !) and I'll try to accommodate.  And if you have
material to share, send itto me and I'll fwd it to the rest of you.
After all, I no longer have to give meds every 2 hours, so I can try
to meet other needs of this very special cyber-community.

With respect, love, and concern for ALL OF YOU---
--

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH
        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

***
                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...