Edith:  I am interested in participating in your survey.  What do I do?  I
am new to all this and have also been busy with another health problem.  As
an aside, in 1931-1935 I studied high school Latin under the tutelage of an
Edith Love.  Is it possible you are she?  As General Mc A once said, " Old
Latin teachers never die, they just parse away."  I am not sure "tutelage"
is the proper word there but I find that it calms the natives when they get
restless.  Peace to all, Bob Berger