On 25 Sep 01, at 11:36, John Testa wrote:

> We are in total agreement with the other listmembers who have made
> postings in support of Linda's proposal. Isolation is just as
> devastating as any symptom of our disease. Our fellow PD'ers and their
> care partners who are isolated desperately need this forum to express
> their emotions, fears and thoughts. It is hard to imagine how they are
> coping in these difficult times without this important support
> network. Barb and John, please reopen the list to discussion of the
> tragedy and its aftermath. John 53/46/45 and Donna Testa Rochester,
> New York

I agree.  One cannot live (with PD or without) in a vacuum when
events such as what are transpiring now are in the consciousness of
all of us.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.rafink.com>
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"