Camilla, thank you for your great service to Parkinsn. It has been appreciated by all but we understand your wanting to move on with your life. We are here but for a season.

Your volunteerism will be sorely missed but we wish you well and great happiness in what ever you do.

A seed must die for flowers to grow and the seeds you have sown will reap a great bouquet. Thank you for walking on our path.

John Cottingham