Date sent:              Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:51:16 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Now's my time
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Grieving for over ten months after Barbara's demise and many years
> before that, I too have decided that I am no longer useful to this
> list.  any one who may have specific interests may contact me
> personally. Reading over 200 posters daily on PD is more than I can
> handle at this time, and although I am still committed to finding a
> cure, I shall do it from another direction.  I've made a few friends
> here to whom I am saying good bye. I am not regretting leaving my
> 'opponents' without a target, but I am sure they will always find a
> worthy one. Good night sweet prince.... Michel Margosis 'Carpe Diem'

Michel,

I, for one, will miss you on this List.  I wish all the best for you and
hope that you will stay in touch.  I have added your address to my
personal Address Book.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"