Good Morning All,
I received the following E-Mail info from my Service Provider...
(and updated my virus protection)

This is an important notice to all Internet services customers
regarding a HIGH RISK virus known as the "Nimda" or
"readme.exe" worm.
It could affect the ability of users to connect to sites quickly.

The virus spreads by sending infected e-mail messages, some
from addresses you may recognize. The e-mail attachment name
seems to be limited to Readme.exe and uses the icon for an
Internet Explorer HTML document.

DETECTION AND REMOVAL
To detect and remove this virus, it is recommended that users
install a software update (patch) to protect their systems.
(See our anti-virus vendor links below.)

HOW TO COMBAT THE VIRUS:
* If you are an  ADSL Internet service customer (High Speed),
please log off the Internet when not in use by
POWERING DOWN YOUR PC.

Please remember that you DO NOT have to turn off your
high speed connection. The virus spreads by targeting PCs
with Web Hosting capabilities.  Logging off the Net reduces
the virus' opportunities to infect.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:

* Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/ms.htm

* Symantec
http:[log in to unmask]

* McAfee (Network Associates - NAI)
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusSummary.asp?virus_k=99209

* McAfee
http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99209&

* Trend Micro
http://www.antivirus.com

* ZDNet ("Nimda Hits ...")
http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/reviews/0,4161,2811488,00.html

* CNET ("Nimda Worm Strikes ...")
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-7215349.html?tag=tp_pr

Thank you for taking the time to read this important service update
and for your efforts in helping to combat the "Nimda" virus.

It's a jungle out there ....... murray

* * *