 Linda so well described how important  it is to have support at this tragic
time in our country. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I've felt an
overwhelming sense of saddness.Altho, I remember Pearl Harbor and Veitnam,
they seem to pale in comparison to this tremendous loss.At times there
doesn't seem to be any solution,which leaves a most helpless feeling.

Both of my children work in New York.Fortunately, they are O.K. I do
feel,tho, that their lives will never be the same.

How does this impact PD? Linda mentioned stress. To me it's even more than
that, as I feel there is not an important part that isn't affected.Frankly, I
almost feel guilty, but  funding for research is still needed.The needs are
there just as much and the answers for a cure haven't changed. We certainly
know what delay and lack of funding cause.

Well I do believe it is important to get on with our lives as much as
possible, but we certainly shouldn't deny the impact this horrendous
terrorism has had on us.

So thanks Linda for saying what to me should have been said.

Lorraine