In a message dated 9/25/2001 11:33:37 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I value the diversity of opinion, but I do not like it
when it gets filled with personal attacks. Our motto must be " I will treat
others as I wish to be treated".

So what if we talk about pink flamingos, cats or dogs or what ever, and so
what if we talk about the tragedy of September 11th ? That's who we are and
that's what makes this list so important to many people all over the world.

The list is for PEOPLE with Parkinson's, and not Parkinson's Patients. >>

Eloquently stated. It is interesting and encouraging that this debate, which
grew out of dialogue tinged with acrimony, is giving rise to so many moving
and heartfelt statements of community.

Maybe John did us a service in helping us see who we are.

Kathleen