<<IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS POSTED PLEASE KEEP TO U R SELF AS YOU COULD HURT
THE FEELING OF THE WHO POSTED.  SEE HOW EASY IT CAN HELP A PARKY  AND DON'T
BE A SHAME OF IT>>

Dear Preacher Don,

Well said. I'm fairly new to the list and I don't have a lot of confidence in
my ability to reply to you, as I am not familiar with some of the background
- that mean person Vivian, for instance, and the sump pump. (What is a sump
pump and how does a person fall into it?)

However, even in my ignorance I am happy to see your posts. I hope that when
I'm 77 (I'm 52) I will be as communicative as you are.

Kathleen