my dear camillia: Godspeed my friend and take along with you all of my
best wishes and prayers for a happy, useful, gratifing life. Please also
remember how very important you are to me-my frst contact with the PD
world. If it weren't for you and your kind words to a stranger-i would
never have gone on to accomplish all the things that the Lord has given
me the power & drive to do for PD. I wish you a life filled with happy
memories-old and loving ones and of new adventures of the soul to keep
your days ever bit as fullfilling as you have helped to make mine over
the past years!! Please stay in touch. I love you, j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder   49/11
<http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder>