Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Dear Friends, old and new,
>
> Regretfully  have decided that the time  has come for me to leave
> this list.

Camilla, to say that you will be missed is inadequate. But I know you
will have more time and energy to devote to CARE and the new ALT-list,
which is great. And I'm absolutely delighted that you now are able to
pursue your own interests -- including being one of the "ladies who
lunch."

Here's to a wonderful future and well-deserved recreation for a very
special and very classy lady!

Best regards,
Kathrynne