Camilla,

       Such an affirmative, assertive stance for you and your new life.
Please keep me in a corner of your mind or in a corner of your "knapsack" as
you begin your "new travels."   You have been a very, very good friend to me,
and I dont want to lose you from my life, as well as from the list.  It is
time for you to move on, but, please, dont just move on.  We, and Mimi and
Tarzan, still have many e-mails to write to each other.  But, go, Girl!!!
It is your turn to enjoy and celebrate your life!  Katie and T the C.