Dear, dear Michel,
You are, and always will be, useful to this list, and any list you
remain on; if it is 'your time' and you feel you must move on that's a
good reason to leave, but not 'usefulness.' I hope you will stay, but if
not, will keep in touch -- you are much too valuable to lose!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/