I agree, Kathleen.  We all need to collect our thoughts and admit that things
will never be the same.  We must resolve to be a more caring and sharing
people.  We must be forgiving and turn from prejudice and from judging others
based on oour prejudices.  Maybe we don't want things to return to normal if
normal is bickering between political parties, religions and races.
Intolerance has been destructive and there should be none within our borders
or we might just as well knock over Lady Liberty in NY harbor. from Marilyn
who treasures the List.