Good Morning All,
Didja see Ali on America: A Tribute to Heroes?

A cut'n paste from ABC site...
Even boxing legend Muhammad Ali, who rarely speaks in public
because of his battle with Parkinson's disease, urged Americans
against acts of discrimination against Muslims.
"I've been a Muslim for 20 years, and I'm against killing, violence —
and all Muslims are against it," Ali said. "Islam is peace, against
killing, murder, and the terrorist. The people that do it in the name
of Islam are wrong. And if I had a chance, I'd do something about it."
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/entertainment/DailyNews/tribute010922.html

Stars Pay Tribute...
http://tscquote.thestreet.com/RTBBNews.jhtml?id=116180158&src=PRNEWSWIRE

$78 Million raised thusfar...
American Liberty Partnership
Six Internet leaders, touching virtually all of America's online citizens,
have created this place where people can support America's
overwhelmed rescue and relief organizations . . .
http://libertyunites.org/

Cheers .... murray

* * *

NEWS: Australia debates stem cells, cloning
http://www.cnn.com/2001/HEALTH/09/20/australia.stem.cells.ap/index.html

NEWS: NMDP Races to Deliver Donated Blood Stem Cells
http://www.usnewswire.com/topnews/Current_Releases/0921-101.html

NEWS: EU Supports and Co-ordinates Stem Cell Research
http://ens.lycos.com/ens/sep2001/2001L-09-16-02.html

URLwire - Stem Cell Research Links Library
http://www.urlwire.com/news/080901.html

* * *