In my opinion, this definition from mydictionary.com, expresses what I
believe the members of this discussion group of Parkinson's patients and
caregivers should adhere to.  I have been reading all the pros and cons of
whether the tragic circumstances of September 11, 2001, should be included in
our discussions.  At times, I feel such sadness that we in this community are
all not connected in:

Today's Word: Solidarity (Noun)

Pronunciation: [sah-lê-'dæ-rê-tee]

Definition 1: A unity of interests, objectives, standards and sympathy that
results in community.

Bunny DePew