BRAVO!! Well done!  I salute you!!

...Clay

-----Original Message-----
From: Camilla Flintermann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 8:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Time to leave

Dear Friends, old and new,

Regretfully  have decided that the time  has come for me to leave this
list.  ...  as Robert Frost wrote, I have "miles to go before I
sleep"--and must be on my way!

        Camilla Flintermann
Oxford,OH
          on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
          And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org
                              "In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,
                                     implicit and invisible as roots."

                                         from: "Leaving the Garden"--CHF