Hello,
I am new on this list...just diagnosed in May of this year with PD.  I am 52 years old and looking back over the last five years I can say that I have seen signs of it creeping up on me.  First diagnosed with Essential Tremor in 1999 and at that time I have two of four criteria's for PD...tremor and balance problems.  I am on Amantadine twice daily which seems to be helping the tremor, joint & muscle pains and rigidity.  Actually, there are times I feel normal and question whether the doctor has made a mistake.  That is probably still my denial at work.  Just looking at me no one would know I have PD.  I am interested in hearing from others with the same symptoms.  The only other thing I have not been able to get under control...guess I should talk to my doctor is the restless leg syndrome that I am experiencing.  Is that part of PD?

Christine