I hope those miles to go include a journey to my door, dear
friend. For me, this news is yet another loss in this month
of losses. How sad that we need one List for our bodies,
and another for our hearts and souls. I will stay on PIEN,
since I am a PWP, and for me it is a lifeline, but the
purity of the List is a painful thing...
Carole Hercun
55-51-(?)37