>you were placed on Review and were advised that your messages to
>Parkinsn would be posted if they met the Parkinsn Guidelines/Charter.....
>....Your actions since then have made you a persona non gratis here.

>...no change in the list managenment was necessary at this time and if it was
>desired in the future, stability rather than being a prolific writer would
>be a requirement.

I have subscribed to this list for exactly one month. The postings seem
to have changed from what appeared to be caring, supportive and
regretably, sometimes desperate. Many of them now appear to be vindictive
and defensive.  Was the WTC the catalyst?  The quotes above, sent to the
entire list, are just about the most insensitive statements ever to have
appeared on my monitor.  Granted, I do not know the individuals involved,
but I see something ugly happening here. I'll lurk a little longer, but
this is beginning to read like "soap opera";  not my favorite form of
entertainment.

NKP