I am recently back to the list after being away for
several years.  Frankly, I got totally involved in trying
to maintain my employment and family life while dealing
with PD and just didn't have time to do anything but
glance at the list during that time.

Like Lisa, shortly after coming back to the list, I was
asking: "what happened?" But I remember about 5 years ago
when the list was very helpful to me for information and
support.  That was also about the 5th year for my dealing
with PD and a time when PD really began to be a problem
for me.

Well PD is unfortunately a progressive disease.  I found
that I couldn't continue to maintain both employment and
family life, so I chose disability retirement.  I still
haven't completely adjusted to disability retirement.
But I have time to participate in this list again.
Hopefully it will continue to be as helpful to PWP and
their loved ones as it was for me 5 years ago.

Charley
50