>hi camilla
>
>since my messages are still on hold would you please post this for me?
>thank you
>
>janet

Janet you were placed on Review and were advised that your messages to
Parkinsn would be posted if they met the Parkinsn Guidelines/Charter. You
were placed on Review as the result of your actions. You decided to leave
the list rather than accept the Review status. Your actions since then have
made you a persona non gratis here.

>hi barb  if you are feeling overburdened by the responsibility of
>the list i hereby offer to take it on on my own and run it according
>to my philosphy as outlined in my five years as a listmember (over 2000
>postings)  with an official transfer from you to quell the noise from
>the cheap seats  with an option to hand it back to you no questions
>asked at any time in the future  i have read the listserv manuals i
>know what i am offering i know how much work is involved  the list can
>perform a valuable service in communication and has an invaluable resource
>in the archive
>
>let's save the list between us!
>
>janet

Janet and Camilla, Barbara and I discussed this matter last night and agreed
that no change in the list managenment was necessary at this time and if it
was desired in the future, stability rather than being a prolific writer
would be a requirement.

We thank you for your service and we will call if we need you.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn

ps. Barb just escaped from her kidnappers and is alive and well now..:)