From:                   "Robert Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     [log in to unmask]
BCC to:                 Subject:                Confused
Date sent:              Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:11:48 -0500

> Friends: I am still new to all this and for the past several months I
> have been searching for some way to be useful to this list.  Now I
> read messages from obviously useful people saying they are no longer
> useful.  They have been helpful to me but apparently I do not count.
> Should I abandon my search?  To add to my confusion, my internist has
> told me that I am diabetic and has arranged for my professional
> education in this subject.  In four hours a nurse and a dietitian
> crammed my brain with so much information I am still blinking but I
> feel I have a handle on the problem.  I can even stick a needle into
> my body without curling up my toes.  That problem is under control but
> I am still a PWP and I need to exchange information and encouragement
> with other PWP's.  I am 84 and I can't wait very much longer.  I want
> to make Parkinson as well understood as Diabetes is at present.
> Before anyone else leaps out into space, please take a moment to tell
> me how I can help.  If you think that this is a sad message be glad
> that I didn't get started on my prostate.  Peace to all, Bob Berger

Robert,

First of all, your message did not get to the List, it came to me directly.
You should make sure that your List postings go to the List address.
That address is:    [log in to unmask]

The best way to follow the thread of this, or any other List, is to read it
for a while, and then start posting.  There is much information about
Parkinson's here, from patients, to caregiver, to medical professionals.
You are most welcome here.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"