Dear Camilla,

  As a 16th year PWP since the visible onset
of  PD symptoms, I want to say how sad I am that
you are leaving the PIEN list.

I think that you are going to be missed more
than you can imagine.

I hope that occasionally you will browse the
list to see what some of us "parkies"
are up to,

I always appreciated your wonderful quotes
at the end of your posts.  You have  also helped
me in many ways great and small with what
you have written  in the messages you have sent.

Thank you,
and please visit us as often as you can.

Yours very caringly,

Ivan Suzman,PWP 51-39-36

  and a special houseguest says hi!--Hilary Blue, PWP
(currently visiting from Virginia)