In a message dated 9/29/2001 11:00:27 AM,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Your actions since then have made you a persona non gratis here. …no
change in the list managenment was necessary at this time and if it was
desired in the future, stability rather than being a prolific writer would be
a requirement.>>

John,

I was stunned to read your post today. It was painful to see something so
hurtful communicated in so public a way.

By posting to the list you seem to be sending a message to all, not just
Janet and Camilla. I'm not quite clear on what the message is, but it comes
through to me, and apparently to Ivan as well, as a hostile one. If that is
not your intention, please let us know what you mean and what, if anything,
you are asking of, or telling to, the members of the list.

Kathleen