what the heck happened here?
I have been on this list for about 7 years and I went off for about 6 weeks to travel and all heck breaks loose.  I have barely seen any pd info , mostly comments back and forth regarding list management and good bye messages.
what happened and what is going to happen?
will we still have this list as a source for information and strength?
if not, where do we go?  the sparkle list is a little too gabby for me....

thanks to all who have put so much work into this list to date, your efforts did not go un noticed

let there be peace

Lisa Crumrine
st john, USVI
43/8/93