Like Linda Herman, I am glad to hear from you, Barb Patterson.  For me the knowledge and support of PIEN has been exactly what i've needed to cope w/PD and assorted other concerns.

Like biological families, PIEN members can disagree, but still as a whole, we usually are supportive and even can apologize when we fire off an angry reply and wish later we hadn't.  i have faith that PEIN will weather the latest squabbles, apologize, lick our wounds and continue to be the 24/7 support group for this varied group with the common bond of Parkinson's.

Jeanette Fuhr 51/47/44?