This really is a great listserv community for mentoring those of us in
graduate work.  Thanks especially to Russ for his encouragement.

I just thought I'd pop my head up from dissertation-writing and
job-searching (hint, hint ! ) to say I'm here, glad I'm an Inkshedder, and I
am really homesick and want to come back to live and work in Canada ...

Hello Jordynn, Kathryn A., others ?  New generation of PhDs / new professors
& professionals ... Let's chat off the listserv about our present, &
future....

My email: [log in to unmask]

Tania Smith
PhD candidate (grad 2002)