I second Anthony's suggestion. I recently applied for a SSHRC and I used the
Reading and Writing category in Education. I felt that although the
Interdisciplinary might be very appropriate theoretically, it would be too risky
practically. Good luck. Jean Mason

--
Prof. Jean S. Mason, PhD
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO