From: Stokes, James [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 11:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Fwd: 12c drama]

Maybe someone with lots of time to kill should work up a comprehensive
list of such discredited but persistent myths and post it, post it, post
it (and send to all publishers) until they (the myths not the
publishers) go away.

No, actually might make a nice topic for a session at Leeds or Zoo:
Persistent Myths Concerning Early (pre-Restoration) Drama. Actually even
"early" has a vaguely bothersome feel to it.

Jim Stokes