From: CARNAHAN SHIRLEY E [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Persistant Myths

I like the idea of the session but suggest that a panel discussion
might be more useful . . . and the subtitle "and how to correct
(eradicate, purge, exorcise) them" might be added.

Shirley

Dr. Shirley Carnahan        Comparative Literature and Humanities
Instructor/Undergraduate Advisor       [log in to unmask]
(303) 492-5444  Campus Box 331  University of Colorado at Boulder