Nearly every introductory drama textbook and introductory literature textbook
contains the evolutionary theory.  I'm not talking about David's _Medieval Drama_;
rather, the large anthologies used in freshman and sophomore beginning literature
classes.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we could persuade the
publishers of these sorts of textbooks that they are distributing misinformation?

Michelle M. Butler
Duquesne University and the University of Pittsburgh