	From: CARNAHAN SHIRLEY E
	Sent: Fri 19/10/2001 14:23
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Persistant Myths

	I like the idea of the session but suggest that a panel
discussion
	might be more useful . . . and the subtitle "and how to correct
	(eradicate, purge, exorcise) them" might be added.

	Shirley

	Dr. Shirley Carnahan        Comparative Literature and
Humanities
	Instructor/Undergraduate Advisor
	(303) 492-5444  Campus Box 331  University of Colorado at
Boulder

	> > No, actually might make a nice topic for a session at Leeds
or Zoo:
	> > Persistent Myths Concerning Early (pre-Restoration) Drama.
Actually even