From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Knightam2
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:10:34 EDT
Subject: Re: How I got SS Disability on 2nd try
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_103.a0d5796.28ec765a_boundary

Sir:  I don't know you and cannot possibly imagine what possessed you to
write the one liner in response to the SS Disability postings.  But please be
advised that you did not use good judgement for the following reasons: 1.
Many newcomers to the List do not know what you are trying say and the hurt
you imposed has affected them also.  2.  Instead of an aid to people needing
encouragement and love, they found anger and bitterness.  3. I was crushed
when I read it being fairly new to the List.  I could not imagine why someone
would want to be so caustic when innocent people needed to hear kind words
and useful information.  4. You have pulled away from the List because
someone evidently said something to you that hurt so the solution is to hurt
someone back? Is that right?  I need to understand your motives.
Marilyn

--part2_103.a0d5796.28ec765a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Sir: &nbsp;I don't know you and cannot possibly imagine what possessed you to write the one liner in response to the SS Disability postings. &nbsp;But please be advised that you did not use good judgement for the following reasons: 1. Many newcomers to the List do not know what you are trying say and the hurt you imposed has affected them also. &nbsp;2. &nbsp;Instead of an aid to people needing encouragement and love, they found anger and bitterness. &nbsp;3. I was crushed when I read it being fairly new to the List. &nbsp;I could not imagine why someone would want to be so caustic when innocent people needed to hear kind words and useful information. &nbsp;4. You have pulled away from the List because someone evidently said something to you that hurt so the solution is to hurt someone back? Is that right? &nbsp;I need to understand your motives.
<BR>Marilyn</FONT></HTML>

--part2_103.a0d5796.28ec765a_boundary--