To all PWP's,
Read this book!  I want to add my thanks to Barbara and Linda
and to the many others, from this group, who contributed to it.
I am halfway through.  It is the first book about PD that I have/
will read cover to cover.  I think that is because I trust this group.
It is especially nice to have the pictures to put faces with the names
that I know so well.  READ THIS BOOK.  It's full of good stuff
and the money goes to Parkinson's research.

At 02:08 PM 10/1/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>  To Barbara Blake-Krebs and Linda Herman-
>I received my copy of "When Parkinson's Strikes Early" and it looks
>fantastic.  I can't wait to  read it from cover to cover.  A very special
>"thank you" for putting for so much of yourselves into this project and
>turning out this wonderful  book.
>
>Sharon Habing

Sue
54/dx51/symptoms47