I strugled for months fighting the "system"  then, after reading a post about Allsup Inc. I called them.  What a find.  I urge all who desire help with PD and SS to call the folks at:

Allsup Inc. 800-279-HELP, TDD 800-405-8339, Fax 618-236-5703

They are great folks to talk to, SSDI is their specialty.  No cost until award.  It is a free call!

Paul Ayers