Hi Guy,
   we from the great state of Massachusetts regret to inform you that we
have no Boston General Hospital, unless there was another merger that I
haven't heard about yet. We do have a Massachusetts General Hospital but as
great as they are I'm not so sure I would start with an In-Patient
Neurologist. They might be inclined to think inpatient first if their census
is down.
    I would encourage your friend to inquire of his personal physician for a
referral to a near local Neurologist. Failing that I would think only then
of someone with in-patient connections. The MGH is fine and they are team
oriented so if you get a neurologist who doesn't like you or you don't
care for him/her you can appeal to ther others. Boston University Hospital
has a great PD unit as do several of the 50 or so area hospitals. MJ Fox had
his brain serviced by a smallish hospital up the road from me.

  [ If you get limited response to this e-mail feel free to be in touch with
me off-line and I'll be happy to grant him his wish if he will tell me where
he lives.]

   Good luck
       george