On 6 Oct 2001, at 8:32, Nilo Sarmiento wrote: (in part)

> I am surprised that you are the only one who has responded to my
> email, and I do not know what that means.
>
> Does the non-response mean that only you is interested in this
> particular subject, i.e. the effect of vitamin b6, b12, and SAM-e on
> the production of dopamine, which should then translate into
> decrease in the symptoms?

SNIP

Hi Nilo and All,
Perhaps you asked the wrong question "Has anyone tried SAM-e?"
and the non-response might simply indicate no one has....

I know nothing about it but your posts have prompted me
to look at least... See next post SAM-e...

Personally I find a positive attitude and keeping very busy is the
proper inexpensive therapeutic agent for me...

Cheers ........ murray