Date sent:              Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:46:01 -0600
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Schaaf Angus / Meadow Creek Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: requip
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> I tried Requip and the side effects , which are many with some PWP's,
> nearly killed me.  I kept haveing "sleep attacks". I would fall asleep
> without warning. I could be standing or sitting and even carrying on a
> conversation with some one, It did not matter. I mean half way through
> a sentence and asleep I went. It was funny to some but they did not
> realize the seizure the med was causing and how serious it could have
> been.  I went off the road twice with it so I quit it. It did not help
> me near as much as it almost killed me.

Indeed.  There are some states which will require that a person's
drivers license be suspended if they are taking Requip.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"