Don (Flash) you are not banned as far as I know. As for discussing our
sex life. Would gladly do that if we had any. It's been so long I'm
surpriesed that either of us know how to spell SEX. We love one
another very much. However for quite
some time George(PWP) has had no desire . His body hurts so badly from
his multitude of health problems sometimes he doesn't even want to be
touched.
Fortunately we are still very able to express verbally and a gentle
passing touch how we do feel for and about each other. Of course, I do
miss the physical act of making love, but as many before me have said
there are other ways to
love one another.
Hope that I've not stepped on anyones sensitivities. However I do feel
that this is very much a part of living with PD for both PWP and CGs.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 74/71/64