George, PWP , has two surgerys since
having been DX with Parkinsons. He had
a cancerous tumor removed from his bladder and just last Oct had his
carotid(sp) cleaned from a 99% blockage. Both surgeries went very well
and had
no ill effects from either surgeries.
The only thing that everyone will warn you about, make sure meds are
given on time.
Speak with surgeon and floor nurses about tis. Be pushy if that is what
it takes to get them given on schedual. We had no
problems either time. I happen to be very
NON-TIMID and very willing to stay in your face if thats what it takes.
George had no problems with anesthesia.
Hope this helps. Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64