My family practice physician referred me to a neuropsychologist when my
neurologist said that he did not do cognitive testing.

I believe that the results from my neuropsychological testing, which
documented problems that I was having with short term memory and
multi-tasking, were important in establishing the level of my disability
caused by PD. High ability in both of these areas was required in the
types of work that I had did for about 30 years.

Most of us on this list have probably experienced symptoms of PD that go
beyond movement disorders.  Often these are the symptoms that are hard
to document for the determination of disability.  A neuropsychological
evaluation may he helpful.