From Rayilyn Brown, I'm sorry if my post was in bad taste.  It was the truth,
not funny and an atttempt to be brief.  I thoughteveryone with PD understood
that in early stages, symptoms are sometimes not noticeable AS WAS CASE with
me on my 1st try for disability, only intermittent tremor.  I worked the 1st
2 yrs cauase I wasa such a good typist i could cocmpnensate, see ihow I typee
now UNCORRECTED.  As for being "lazy" I taught high schooll in the inner city
on chemo whene i was 43-44 yrs old.  I understsand that younger parkies who
are able and wanta to work have trouble doing that.  Believe me I wish I
coulld work at 65.  By my 2nd try, my tremor, dystonia, micrographia,
bradykinesia were much worse so I did stagger into the office and shake and I
TREMOR ALL THE TIME NOW and I cry occasionally now, and so did my grandfather
who died of PD and he was a tough guy.  I never cried  iwth the cancer  I was
only trying to be of help based on my experience,  Does anybody think 4
doctors would sign their names and reputations to a phony PD claim?   What is
disgusting is how sick people have to jump thru these ridiculous hoops to
give bureaucrats a job.

All this goes to show how easy itis to be misunderstood and how hard it is to
get earned, justified disability $147/mo, cut 60% from original amt cause of
my teacher's pension.

If I am being misunderstood or anyone else thinks I am "faking" it, I want
off the List.  I"ll just read the posts on the website.  [log in to unmask]