Rayilyn - Those of us who have read your posts for a long time, do not
feel you were out of line at all.  We enjoy your messages, and hope you
send many, many more.  That snotty-nosed-wet-behind-the-ears-type brat is
the one who was out of line.  I've  only been this riled up twice before
and both times at Janet P, but this Mike person went too far when he
accused my love of being a lazy-assed  man  John and Barb p may put me on
suspension again, but I HAD to tell him what I thought about his unjust
comment.  Now, back to you.  Keepem coming.  We care for you.  Jo Ann