Mike Falcon - I am truly sorry you feel that disabled people are a bunch
of lazy-assed fakers.  My love made good money in the insurance  business
until his tremors got so bad he couldn't even hold a pencil   Then his
memory became pretty bad, and he knew he couldn't live very long on the
little bit of savings he had accumulated.  HE IS NOT A LAZY-ASSED FAKER.
I'm am here to tell you if you feel that way about PWP's, you are better
off NOT being on the list.  Just YOU wait. until you can hardly put one
foot in front of the other, and until you have to have help to hold a
glass to your mouth.  If you think we make you sick, you make us 100
times sicker because of your holier-than-thou attitude.  You Poor Thing.
Jo Ann   Oh, and by the way, if you want off the list, you have to do it
yourself.