Katie - I agree with you about Rayilyn.  I say, "If at first you don't
succeed, try and try again...using any method in or out of the book
possible".  How is Tarzan?.  Fritz is driving me crazy with all his
attention and demands since my aunt picked up Sasha.  I didn't realize
how much he was pouting until after Sasha left.  Now he follows me around
like a puppy dog, even as far as getting on my "catch-all" table (Never
put food on it) in the kitchen and watches me cook, "talking" to me the
whole time. Well, at least I've got "someone or something" to talk to.
BTW What do you think about that nincompoop who wrote debasing SSDI
recipients?   This probably should go on private mail, and will do so in
the future.   Best wishes.  Jo Ann