Hi,
This might be a dumb question, but two nights this week I have forgotten to
take my third dose of Mirapex which I usually take about 5 or 6 p.m.  Is this
good?  (I take 6 mg each day of Mirapex  with one eldepryl & a small amt of
sinemet.)  Should I take  the forgotten medicine  before bed to be sure to
get it or just not worry about it?  It has not made a lot of difference in my
pd symptoms.  I am still stiff in the morning until I get going.  I'd
appreciate any comments on this.

 Nancy v
in Mexico