I take Mirapex 1/2 tablet 3 times daily morning, noon and night with sinemet
(25/100) mid morning and mid afternoon. Sometimes I forget but usually
remember at meal time or early evening.  I take it then and then take the 3rd
dose of sinemet at bedtime.  I like to be sure I get the correct amount of
both each day.  I too have stiffness in the morning but some of that if
arthuritis.  Also I have had a lot of problems with my toes curling under or
forming hammer toes.  Is this a common complaint of PD?  Thanks for your help