Rayilyn.  I'm glad  you made that mistake, because I am a history buff
and I enjoyed your scenario.  I've posted a lot to the list that was
supposed to go on the privite mail,just recently where I applauded Kattie
for standing up to ople who need SSI, and made the mistake of telling her
about the latest antics of my cat, Fritz (who right now is the only one
who shows love for me).  Anyway, Iwasreprimanded.  I think for a while
I'll go to private addresses fpr a while ...unless I make another
boo=boo.  Best wishes, jo Ann